We shouldn’t really repeat what Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy said to referee Mike Dean in his team’s 4-1 loss to Manchester United, there could be skinheads, hooligans, punks, delinquents or senior government officials listening.
We also warn you if you are under the age of 18, you may consider covering your innocent virgin ears because these are the words your parents normally reserve for the evening news or during a Conservative or Republican Party Convention.
In viral social media posts on Saturday, Vardy appears to be seen mouthing the words “Bald F’ing c*!#nt” at Dean in the defending champion’s 4-1 loss to the Red Devils. Perhaps he was really saying “I’m staying in the hunt” or “did you see that stunt”? Likely not. Though the audio isn’t too clear – the lip readers have it with this incident. Judge for yourself in the video below:
With that said, the only question we would ask Vardy is: what took you so long Jamie? Or how about saying something a little more creative kid, because you sorta come off looking like a mouthy newspaper delivery boy making highly politically incorrect comments that could be taken as highly offensive by some referees and officiating bodies. Perhaps instead of risking suspension, perhaps what you should have done is voted in our poll for worst referee.
How about that Dean though!
Our readers think exactly the same of Dean as Vardy appears to… or worse He has led every step of the way in our fifth annual poll to name the biggest officiating disgrace in the English Premier League.
Maybe you think someone else is more deserving? Have your say now and vast your vote now and share this page with your friends.
Who is the worst referee in the English Premier League (2016-17)?
- Stuart Atwell (0%, 1 Votes)
- Simon Hooper (1%, 4 Votes)
- Mike Jones (1%, 5 Votes)
- Paul Tierney (1%, 7 Votes)
- Neil Swarbrick (1%, 10 Votes)
- Roger East (2%, 12 Votes)
- Keith Stroud (2%, 13 Votes)
- Craig Pawson (4%, 24 Votes)
- Martin Atkinson (4%, 29 Votes)
- Robert Madley (5%, 36 Votes)
- Andre Mariner (6%, 37 Votes)
- Lee Mason (6%, 38 Votes)
- Kevin Friend (6%, 38 Votes)
- Anthony Taylor (7%, 44 Votes)
- Jonathan Moss (7%, 49 Votes)
- Michael Oliver (9%, 62 Votes)
- Mark Clattenburg (16%, 105 Votes)
- Mike Dean (31%, 205 Votes)
Total Voters: 672